Thursday 21 January 2010

Hi everyone! If you're going by my past posts, you're probably expecting me to rant on about NBC's late night situation, and get all mad about some old guy who's spouting a load of bollocks. But I think Jay Leno can wait for a night.

Today, I come bearing political gifts. Those readers from Britain will know that we're facing an election. David Cameron, leader of the Conservative party, had a poster campaign that was lampooned so much that he quickly became the laughing stock of Whitehall [for readers who are Brown haters- don't worry- Gordon will ALWAYS keep his position as Court Jester].

There's a site on the internet where you can create your own versions of the David Cameron poster [Clickety Click!] . This is probably the most awesome website I've come across in a long while. Enjoy it, and have fun- I certainly did. Here are some things I made earlier [click on the images to see the full size versions- ENJOY!]:


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! I love your creations, so so funny :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! =D It was so much fun making them xD I still keep having ideas for new ones xD

    ReplyDelete